Encountering God's Presence through Everyday Stewardship
3 Week Journey of Mission/Discernment/Response
Week 1: 3 Day Parish Mission
- Day 1: Sunday, Oct. 14 from 7pm-8:30 pm
- Day 2: Monday, Oct. 15 at 10am or 7pm
- Day 3: Tuesday, Oct. 16 at 10am or 7pm
- (Tuesday daily mass at 9:15am– NO Mass at 7pm)
Speaker: Tracey Earl Welliver
Through reflection, discussion, laughter, and maybe even a few tears, you will find yourself asking the questions:
- Where is God calling me each and every day?
- How can I cultivate ordinary characteristics in my life that can lead to extraordinary things?
- What does it mean that I am a disciple of Jesus Christ?
- What does a stewardship way of life really mean?
Three days of Everyday Stewardship in everyday language for everyday people.
Week 2: Discernment Weekend
Saturday, October 20 and Sunday, October 21
As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God’s varied grace. (1 Peter 4: 10)
In preparation for Response Weekend we are asking you to consider these 3 questions:
- What are you good at?
- What do you enjoy?
- Where do you think God is calling you?
Week 3: Response Weekend
Saturday, October 27 and Sunday, October 28
How can I repay the Lord for all the great good done for me? (Psalm 116: 12)
We will be given a chance to respond via the Stewardship Response Card during Mass.