Welcome to the St. Teresa Ladies Auxiliary Page
For Christian Women – You DO NOT need to be the wife of the Knight to join.
Monthly Meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of each month in ACC at 7:00pm, followed by refreshments.
The Holy Rosary is prayed in the Chapel beginning at 6:15pm (prior to our meetings).
Purpose of the Ladies Auxiliary
Sponsor charitable projects as voted on by a quorum of our membership
Emphasize family involvement
Maintain contact and support with widows of the Knights of Columbus
Serve as an advocacy voice for women's roles in Church and Council activities
Assist the Knights of Columbus with their charitable endeavors
Membership is open to:
- Wives, mothers, daughters and widows of Knights of Columbus
- Any Christian woman who wishes to participate
New members are always welcome and we cordially invite those interested to join us at one of our meetings!
Click link below to open and print a membership application, including directions for submitting the completed form and dues.
President: Diana Novak-Blakeburn
Vice President: Martina Torres
Treasurer: Donna Denham
Secretary: Grace Shaw
Charitable projects and endeavors
- Eileen Hunt Scholarship Fund
- Project Lion
- Angel Flight
- Dress for Success (with donations by our parishioners)
- Special Olympics Lunch served (food donated by Kroger)
- Homeless Housing Facility (items donated for three apartment move-ins)
- Fall Plant Sale proceeds contributed to Eileen Hunt Scholarship Fund