The Diocese of Richmond is carefully monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Under the direction of Bishop Knestout, all public Masses are suspended until further notice throughout the Diocese of Richmond.
Bishop Barry C. Knestout has prohibited gatherings of more than 10 people for any ministry within the Catholic Diocese of Richmond.
Bishop Knestout has granted a dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and holy days for all the faithful in the Catholic Diocese of Richmond until further notice.
Read Bishop Knestout's letter
- All Masses are suspended until further notice
- Events, gatherings, classes, and meetings are canceled
- The Church will be open for prayer:
9am - 10am Monday - Friday
9am - 11am Saturday and Sunday
- The Parish Office remains open
- The Food Pantry & Social Outreach remain open with altered procedures for the safety of all
Please visit www.RichmondDiocese.org/coronavirus for diocesan updates, as well as resources for the coronavirus.
We stand in solidarity with all those impacted by the disease and ask all to keep these people in mind while we pray.