Church of the Ascension's Faith Formation Ministry
serves our community with educational and formative opportunities
to assist all parishioners on their journey of faith.
Watch the Informational meeting for PreK-5th grade Parents:
Watch the Informational Meeting for Middle School & High School Parents:
Please refer to these web pages for COVID-19 updates and plans for the 2020-2021 Faith Formation year:
Parents of school-age children: If you are new to our parish or to our Faith Formation programs and are interested in enrolling your child(ren) in our 3-years old - 12 grade programs, please contact us: email Janet Jones / 757-495-1886 x423
Adults looking to join our Church:
- Are you a Catholic who has been estranged from the church and is thinking of returning but have unanswered issues?
- Do you need to be Baptized?
- Are you a Catholic who has not received Eucharist and/or celebrated the Sacrament of Confirmation?
- Are you a non-Catholic wishing to know about the Catholic faith?
- Do you know anyone who fits these descriptions?
Contact our Faith Formation Staff
Janet Jones - Director of Religious Education - 495-1886 ext 423
Kim Kennedy - Coordinator of Religious Education- 495-1886 ext 426
Travis Hayes - Youth and Young Adult Coordinator - 288-1819
Cindy Laufer - Assistant Youth Minister