Arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before Mass. Your entire party must be present to be seated. *
Weekend Mass Schedule
Sunday 8:15am*, 10:30am, and 12:30pm
* Saturday 5:30pm, Sunday 8:15am, and daily Masses are livestreamed
Children's Liturgy & Nursery are suspended until further notice
Weekday Mass Schedule
Monday no Mass
Tuesday - Friday 9:15am (livestreamed)
Mass Intentions Policy
Low-gluten Hosts are available; see Sacristan prior to Mass
Wearing face masks and social distancing are required when attending Mass and in-person meetings & events.
Masses are livestreamed on our Facebook page unless otherwise noted. Recordings can be found on our YouTube channel. Find our updated Mass Intentions Policy here.
First Friday Adoration Immediately following 9:15am Mass for 1 hour in the Sanctuary (cancelled in April; next date is May 7)
Saturdays 10am - Noon (masks and social distancing required)
Reconciliation is cancelled April 3 and 10 and will resume April 17, 2021
Available in the Sanctuary during Reconciliation, after weekday Masses, and during business hours. For assistance during business hours (10am - 3:30pm Mon - Thur & 10am - Noon Fri), ring the bell at the church entrance or visit the Parish Office.
Holy Days of Obligation
Holy days of obligation are days set aside by the Church when the faithful attend Mass.
- January 1st – Mary, Mother of God
- Seventh Sunday of Easter – Ascension of Our Lord*
- August 15th – Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1st – All Saints
- December 8th – Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- December 25th – Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
By decision of the United States Conference of Bishops and confirmation by the Holy See, whenever the Solemnities of Mary, Mother of God (January 1), the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (August 15), or All Saints (November 1) fall on a Saturday or a Monday, the obligation to attend Mass is lifted.
* In the Province of Baltimore, which includes the Diocese of Richmond, the Ascension of the Lord is transferred from Thursday of the Sixth Week of Easter to the Seventh Sunday of Easter.
Excerpt from the Diocese of Richmond