With the suspension of public Masses in the Diocese of Richmond, we offer daily live-streamed Mass with Father Daniel.
Click here for our online Mass and event schedule for April 2 through Easter Monday, April 13.
Like and follow our Facebook page to stay updated! (a Facebook account is not required)
All Masses are private in accordance with diocesan guidelines; parishioners may not attend in person but may watch online.
Visit our Resources page for a link to the most recent Mass, and additional support for your spiritual journey during this time of separation.
Regular Weekend Mass Schedule
Sunday 8:45am | 10:30am | 12:15pm
Children's Liturgy (Sept.-May) & Nursery (Year Round)
offered at 8:45am & 10:30am
Weekday Mass Schedule
Wednesday - Friday 9:15am
Low-Gluten Host now available, see Sacristan prior to Mass
Saturdays and Sundays 10am - Noon with proper social distancing
First Friday Eucharistic Adoration 10:00am to 6:00pm in Chapel
Holy Days of Obligation
Holy days of obligation are days set aside by the Church when the faithful attend Mass.
- January 1st – Mary, Mother of God
- Seventh Sunday of Easter – Ascension of Our Lord*
- August 15th – Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1st – All Saints
- December 8th – Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- December 25th – Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
By decision of the United States Conference of Bishops and confirmation by the Holy See, whenever the Solemnities of Mary, Mother of God (January 1), the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (August 15), or All Saints (November 1) fall on a Saturday or a Monday, the obligation to attend Mass is lifted.
* In the Province of Baltimore, which includes the Diocese of Richmond, the Ascension of the Lord is transferred from Thursday of the Sixth Week of Easter to the Seventh Sunday of Easter.
Excerpt from the Diocese of Richmond