Weekend Mass Schedule
Sunday 9:00am and 11:30am (11:30am Mass is in-person only)
Children's Liturgy & Nursery are suspended
Weekday Mass Schedule
Monday no Mass
Tuesday - Friday 9:15am
Low-gluten Hosts are available, see Sacristan prior to Mass
Wearing face masks and social distancing are required when attending Mass and in-person meetings & events.
Reservations are not required to attend Mass in person. Masses are livestreamed unless otherwise noted.
View livestream on our Facebook page. Recordings of the Masses can be found on our YouTube channel.
First Friday Adoration Immediately following 9:15am Mass for 1 hour in the Sanctuary (September 4, October 2, November 6)
Saturdays 10am - Noon with proper social distancing
Reconciliation is temporarily suspended until mid-October while Fr. Daniel is away
Available in the Sanctuary after weekday Masses, and during business hours. For assistance during business hours (10am - 3:30pm Mon - Thur & 10am - Noon Fri), ring the bell at the church entrance or visit the Parish Office.
Holy Days of Obligation
Holy days of obligation are days set aside by the Church when the faithful attend Mass.
- January 1st – Mary, Mother of God
- Seventh Sunday of Easter – Ascension of Our Lord*
- August 15th – Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1st – All Saints
- December 8th – Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- December 25th – Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
By decision of the United States Conference of Bishops and confirmation by the Holy See, whenever the Solemnities of Mary, Mother of God (January 1), the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (August 15), or All Saints (November 1) fall on a Saturday or a Monday, the obligation to attend Mass is lifted.
* In the Province of Baltimore, which includes the Diocese of Richmond, the Ascension of the Lord is transferred from Thursday of the Sixth Week of Easter to the Seventh Sunday of Easter.
Excerpt from the Diocese of Richmond