Sunday 8:15am*, 10:30am, and 12:30pm
Monday no Mass
Tuesday - Friday 9:15am*
Children's Liturgy & Nursery are suspended until further notice
* Saturday 5:30pm, Sunday 8:15am, and daily Masses at 9:15am are livestreamed
Face masks are not required if fully vaccinated. Please wear a face mask (ages 5 & up) if not vaccinated.
Mass is livestreamed on our Facebook page and recordings are posted on YouTube.
Find our updated Mass Intentions Policy here.
First Friday Adoration Immediately follows 9:15am Mass for 1 hour on the first Friday of the month.
Saturdays 10am - Noon (cancelled July 31 - Sept 11)
Available in the Sanctuary during Reconciliation, after weekday Masses, and during business hours. For assistance during business hours (10am - 3:30pm Mon - Thur & 10am - Noon Fri), ring the bell at the church entrance or visit the Parish Office.
Holy Days of Obligation
Holy days of obligation are days set aside by the Church when the faithful attend Mass.
- January 1st – Mary, Mother of God
- Seventh Sunday of Easter – Ascension of Our Lord*
- August 15th – Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- November 1st – All Saints
- December 8th – Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- December 25th – Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
By decision of the United States Conference of Bishops and confirmation by the Holy See, whenever the Solemnities of Mary, Mother of God (January 1), the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (August 15), or All Saints (November 1) fall on a Saturday or a Monday, the obligation to attend Mass is lifted.
* In the Province of Baltimore, which includes the Diocese of Richmond, the Ascension of the Lord is transferred from Thursday of the Sixth Week of Easter to the Seventh Sunday of Easter.
Excerpt from the Diocese of Richmond