We are looking for volunteers for the following key roles for weekend Masses:
- Porter on Saturday mornings (9:50am - Noon) to keep a list of people who enter the building, and remain in the building while Father Daniel does Reconciliation
- Greeter before Mass to confirm reservations and ask the required health screening questions
- Ushers to seat people before Mass, direct communion lines, and dismiss as the end of Mass
- Safety before and during Mass to ensure building security and be a watchful presence
- Medical representative from the health care industry to attend Mass and assist if a medical emergency arises
On-the-job training will be provided.
If you are ready to help, please contact Lisa at [email protected] or call (757) 495-1886 x422.