- World Food Day - Collection October extended 'til 15/16 weekend.
- World Mission Sunday October 16 weekend - see Weekly flyers on homepage.
- October 15 - Dinner Dance at 6:30pm CANCELLED!! contact lisa at email@example.com for refund information.
- See Fall Events under FLYERS ON THIS HOMEPAGE for all the upcoming events for the Fall and Holidays!
- Town Hall Meeting: October 23, 2016 2:00 PM -- Status of Building Projects and Living our Mission
- Blessing and Grand Opening of New Social Ministry Offices: October 23, 2016 3:00 PM
- Year of Mercy - See menu tab for all the information on how our Parish is celebrating.
- Christmas Bazaar - November 5 & 6
- Jingle Bell Bazaar - December 3 -- crafter application click here
Respect Life Weekend, October 8-9th. Stop by the Respect Life table in the Commons and visit the HOPE 4 LIFE van in parking lot. This new ministry promotes life from conception to death.
Legion of Mary will have rosaries and prayer pamphlets on the registration desk throughout the month of October.
Sunday 8:45am and 10:30am 12:15pm
(Nursery available @ 8:45am & 10:30am)
Gluten Free Host now available, see Sacristan prior to Mass.
Reconciliation: Saturday 4:30pm
First Friday Eucharistic Adoration 10:00am to 6:00pm in Chapel
Mon, through Thur: 9:30am - 4pm
Fri: 9:30am - 1pm
Mon. through Thur: 10:00am-12:00pm
Social Ministry Office
Mon-Thurs 10am-2pm, Fri: closed
- Irene Childers - Monday, October 17, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Funeral Mass
Weekly Bulletin Flyers & Monthly Bulletin Inserts
Deadline for submissions to be considered for the Monthly Insert are due one week prior to the first Saturday of each month. Submissions should be sent to Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- World Mission Sunday
- Adult Formation & Grief Share
- Fall Fundraiser Events
- Witness Talk for October
- Year End Financial Statements
- VIRTUS Tri-fold flyer
- Rev. Daniel Malingumu, Pastor
- Ken Levins, Pastoral Council Chairman
- Deacon Gary Harmeyer, Deacon
- Deacon Tom McFeely, Deacon
- Diane Nestor, Minister of Music
- Joanne Webb, Parish Secretary
- Janet Jones, Director of Religious Education
- Kathy Ahearn, Administrative Assistant, Religious Ed
- Travis Hayes, Youth and Young Adult Minister
- Mary Bergen-Bish, Coordinator of Religious Formation K-8
- Ruth Brogan, Director of Social Justice
- Christine Chambers, Minister of Social Justice
- Cindy O'Connor, Administrative Assistant, Social Justice
- Marie Thompson, Minister of Social Justice
- Lisa Liedl, Director of Administration
- Mike Bromley, IT/Environmental
- Robert Wilhelm, Maintenance