Sunday 8:45am, 10:30am & 12:15pm
Children's Liturgy & Nursery at 8:45am & 10:30am
Weekday Mass Schedule:
Monday, Wednesday - Friday 9:15am
Gluten Free Host now available, see Sacristan prior to Mass.
Reconciliation: Saturday 4:30pm
First Friday Eucharistic Adoration 10:00am to 6:00pm in Chapel
Mon through Thur: 9:30am - 4pm
Fri: 9:30am - 1pm
Mon through Fri: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Social Ministry Office and Food Pantry is located around the back of the church under a bright blue awning. Financial Assistance by appointment only. Call: 495-1886, 414.
- Rev. Daniel Malingumu, Pastor
- Rev. John Baab, Parochial Vicar
- Don Poole, Pastoral Council Chairman
- Deacon Gary Harmeyer, Deacon
- Deacon Jim Ahearn, Deacon
- Deacon Tom McFeely, Deacon
- Deacon Mike Moro, Deacon
- Diane Nestor, Minister of Music
- Joanne Webb, Parish Secretary
- Christine Chambers, Communications Specialist
- Janet Jones, Director of Religious Education
- Kathy Ahearn, Religious Ed Leader/Admin Assistant
- Mary Bergen-Bish, Coordinator of Religious Formation K-8
- Travis Hayes, Youth and Young Adult Minister
- Cindy Laufer, Assistant Youth Minister
- Ruth Brogan, Director of Social Justice
- Marie Thompson, Minister of Social Justice
- Teresa Alfes, Minister of Social Justice
- Cindy O'Connor, Administrative Assistant, Social Justice
- Lisa Liedl, Director of Administration
Current Ministry Handbook
Tuesday Night Bible Study with Deacon Jim Ahearn resumes April 23 at 7:30pm (following the 7:00pm Mass) in the Library
Food Pantry Garden Planting Day Friday, April 26 at 9am (see more details)
Rise Against Hunger meal-packing event, co-sponsored by Ascension and St. Andrews UMC. Saturday, April 27 at 9am at Providence Elementary School. (see more details)
Spring Plant Sale Saturday, April 27 (8am - 7pm) & Sunday, April 28 (8am - 2pm)
Spring Craft Show Saturday, May 4 (9am - 3pm) & Sunday, May 5 (9am - 2pm) Download vendor application here
YOA Golf Tournament May 17 at Heron Ridge Golf Club (visit our YOA Golf page)
Responding to God's Invitation
Weekly Bulletin, Fliers & Monthly Bulletin Inserts
Bulletin submissions and flyer inserts should be sent to Joanne at email@example.com.
Deadline for consideration for inclusion is Tuesday at noon, eleven (11) days prior to the bulletin date (i.e., for bulletin dated June 15, submissions must be received by Tuesday, June 4). All items must be sent in a format that can be edited (not PDF).
Monthly Inserts are published on the first weekend of each month. Submissions should be sent to Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for consideration is Friday at 5pm, one week prior to the first Saturday of each month. All items must be sent in a format that can be edited (not PDF).
Deadlines may be impacted by holiday closures of the Parish Office and/or our publisher; contact Joanne to ensure submissions are received in time for publication.