Sunday 8:45am and 10:30am 12:15pm
(Nursery available @ 8:45am & 10:30am)
Gluten Free Host now available, see Sacristan prior to Mass.
Reconciliation: Saturday 4:30pm
First Friday Eucharistic Adoration 10:00am to 6:00pm in Chapel
Ascension Youth, Let Your Voice be Heard!
The Vatican has released an online questionnaire to better understand the lives, attitudes and concerns of 16 to 29 year olds around the world, in preparation for the Synod of Bishops on Youth in 2018. For more information click here.
Mon, through Thur: 9:30am - 4pm
Fri: 9:30am - 1pm
Food Pantry: New Location in back of church
Mon. through Fri: 10:00am-12:00pm
Tuesday Evening: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Social Ministry Office and Food Pantry is located in the back of church, look for the blue awning. Financial Assistance by appointment only. Call: 495-1886, 414. Food Pantry open Mon - Fri 10am to noon.
- Rev. Daniel Malingumu, Pastor
- Ken Levins, Pastoral Council Chairman
- Deacon Gary Harmeyer, Deacon
- Deacon Tom McFeely, Deacon
- Diane Nestor, Minister of Music
- Joanne Webb, Parish Secretary
- Janet Jones, Director of Religious Education
- Kathy Ahearn, Administrative Assistant, Religious Ed
- Travis Hayes, Youth and Young Adult Minister
- Mary Bergen-Bish, Coordinator of Religious Formation K-8
- Ruth Brogan, Director of Social Justice
- Christine Chambers, Minister of Social Justice
- Cindy O'Connor, Administrative Assistant, Social Justice
- Marie Thompson, Minister of Social Justice
- Lisa Liedl, Director of Administration
- Mike Bromley, IT/Environmental
Weekly Bulletin Flyers & Monthly Bulletin Inserts
Bulletin submissions should be sent to Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadlines for consideration for weekly bulletin information and flyer inserts are Friday 10am a week prior to the bulletin date (ie bulletin date May 13/14, submission must be received by Friday May 5, 2017. Deadline for submissions to be considered for the Monthly Insert are due one week prior to the first Saturday of each month.
- Garden Food Pantry in full bloom, contact the Parish Office to help harvest produce for the Food Pantry.
- Pilgrimage to Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, October 7, Emmitsburg, MD, registration form in Commons.
- Apple Tree School Supply Donations in the Commons. Return supplies as soon as possible.
- The Wild Goose Video series on the Holy Spirit continues Mondays @ 7pm or Wednesdays @10am OR join us on Facebook at Ascension Wild Goose. Go to: www.thewildgooseisloose.com IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN!