- September 29 - New sessions begin for Landings, see Returning Catholics menu tab.
- World Food Day - Bag distribution October 1/2 weekend, Collection October 8/9th weekend.
- Respect Life Weekend - October 8/9th weekend.
- Young Adult Bible Study - Wednesdays evenings at 7:30pm in Youth Room.
- Year of Mercy - See menu tab for all the information on how our Parish is celebrating.
- Christmas Bazaar Craft Show - November 5 and 6 -- crafter Application click here
- Jingle Bell Bazaar - December 3 -- crafter application click here
Ministry leaders were given names of volunteers, if you have not received a letter, email or phone call please contact the Parish Office so we can make sure the ministry leader has your information. We have a new data base system and are still learning to use it.
Sunday 8:45am and 10:30am 12:15pm
(Nursery available @ 8:45am & 10:30am)
Gluten Free Host now available, see Sacristan prior to Mass.
Reconciliation: Saturday 4:30pm
First Friday Eucharistic Adoration 10:00am to 6:00pm in Chapel
Mon, through Thur: 9:30am - 4pm
Fri: 9:30am - 1pm
Mon. through Thur: 10:00am-12:00pm
Social Ministry Office
Mon-Thurs 10am-2pm, Fri: closed
none at this time.
Weekly Bulletin Flyers & Monthly Bulletin Inserts
Deadline for submissions to be considered for the Monthly Insert are due one week prior to the first Saturday of each month. Submissions should be sent to Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Witness Talk for September
- Grief Share/Divorce Care and Landings
- Counsel the Doubtful
- August Year of Mercy
- Year End Financial Statements
- Bishop's Statement
- VIRTUS Tri-fold flyer
- Rev. Daniel Malingumu, Pastor
- Ken Levins, Pastoral Council Chairman
- Deacon Gary Harmeyer, Deacon
- Deacon Tom McFeely, Deacon
- Diane Nestor, Minister of Music
- Joanne Webb, Parish Secretary
- Janet Jones, Director of Religious Education
- Kathy Ahearn, Administrative Assistant, Religious Ed
- Travis Hayes, Youth and Young Adult Minister
- Mary Bergen-Bish, Coordinator of Religious Formation K-8
- Ruth Brogan, Director of Social Justice
- Christine Chambers, Minister of Social Justice
- Cindy O'Connor, Administrative Assistant, Social Justice
- Marie Thompson, Minister of Social Justice
- Lisa Liedl, Director of Administration
- Mike Bromley, IT/Environmental
- Robert Wilhelm, Maintenance