- Shrove Tuesday Flap Jack Supper, Feb. 9 at 6:00pm.
- ASH WEDNESDAY MASSES: 9:15am, 12:10pm & 7:00pm
- Stations of the Cross Fridays during Lent at 7:00pm in Chapel
- Gluten Free Hosts now available. See Sacristan before Mass.
- Pope Francis Forum- see new menu tab.
- Knights of Columbus Ladies Auxiliary see new Menu Tab, scholarship Information.
- Year of Mercy - See menu tab for more information on Pope Francis Jubilee Year of Mercy.
There are several new Ministries here at Ascension: (click on links below for more information)
Please note that there will not be a formal Ministry Fair this fall. It will be held in the late winter or early spring. If you would like to volunteer for the above ministries or any ministry at any time you can. Please contact the ministry lead or Joanne in the parish office.
Sunday 8:45am and 10:30am 12:15pm
(Nursery available @ 8:45am & 10:30am)
Gluten Free Host now available, see Sacristan prior to Mass.
Reconciliation: Saturday 4:30pm
First Friday Eucharistic Adoration 10:00am to 6:00pm in Chapel
Mon, through Thur: 9:30am - 4pm
Fri: 9:30am - 1pm
Mon. through Thur: 10:00am-12:00pm
Social Ministry Office
Mon-Thurs 10am-2pm, Fri: closed
Weekly Bulletin Flyers & Monthly Bulletin Inserts
Deadline for submissions to be considered for the Monthly Insert are due one week prior to the first Saturday of each month. Submissions should be sent to Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VIRTUS flyer
- Living Our Mission Initial Construction
- Living Our Mission Feb. 2016 update
- Year of Mercy for February
- February Works of Mercy
- Music Ministry/Altar Server Flyer
- Ways & Means/Right to Life
- Living Our Mission- 11.22
- Living Our Mission Commitment Weekend
- Pope Francis Forum
- Living Our Mission Pledge Guide
- Faith Works Coalition
- Living Our Mission Survey Results
- Rev. Daniel Malingumu, Pastor
- Christine Medlin, Pastoral Council Chairman
- Deacon Gary Harmeyer, Deacon
- Deacon Tom McFeely, Deacon
- Diane Nestor, Minister of Music
- Joanne Webb, Parish Secretary
- Janet Jones, Director of Religious Education
- Kathy Ahearn, Administrative Assistant, Religious Ed
- Barbara Wiley, Coordinator of RCIA
- Travis Hayes, Youth and Young Adult Minister
- Mary Bergen-Bish, Coordinator of Religious Formation K-8
- Ruth Brogan, Director of Social Justice
- Christine Chambers, Minister of Social Justice
- Cindy O'Connor, Administrative Assistant, Social Justice
- Marie Thompson, Minister of Social Justice
- Lisa Liedl, Director of Administration
- Mike Bromley, IT/Environmental
- Robert Wilhelm, Maintenance