- MAY 1 12:15PM MASS CANCELLED due to Confirmation at 2:00pm
- First Holy Communion Mass is May 8 at 12:15pm.
- Altar Server training Wednesday Evenings 5:30pm April 13,20,27 & May 4 - see flyer
- 13th Annual Youth of Ascension Golf Classic, May 20 at 1:00pm at Heron Ridge Golf Club- see menu tab.
- Year of Mercy - See menu tab for all the information on how our Parish is celebrating.
Join us for our Ministry Fair and sign up on May 14/15, 2016.
2016 Ministry Handbook now available under New Parishioners menu tab. Listing over 60 different ministries that our parish provides to serve our Lord. There is something for everyone! Contact Joanne in the Parish Office to volunteer, 495-1886, ext. 410 or the point of contact in the Handbook.
Sunday 8:45am and 10:30am 12:15pm
(Nursery available @ 8:45am & 10:30am)
Gluten Free Host now available, see Sacristan prior to Mass.
Reconciliation: Saturday 4:30pm
First Friday Eucharistic Adoration 10:00am to 6:00pm in Chapel
Mon, through Thur: 9:30am - 4pm
Fri: 9:30am - 1pm
Mon. through Thur: 10:00am-12:00pm
Social Ministry Office
Mon-Thurs 10am-2pm, Fri: closed
None at this time.
Weekly Bulletin Flyers & Monthly Bulletin Inserts
Deadline for submissions to be considered for the Monthly Insert are due one week prior to the first Saturday of each month. Submissions should be sent to Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rev. Daniel Malingumu, Pastor
- Christine Medlin, Pastoral Council Chairman
- Deacon Gary Harmeyer, Deacon
- Deacon Tom McFeely, Deacon
- Diane Nestor, Minister of Music
- Joanne Webb, Parish Secretary
- Janet Jones, Director of Religious Education
- Kathy Ahearn, Administrative Assistant, Religious Ed
- Barbara Wiley, Coordinator of RCIA
- Travis Hayes, Youth and Young Adult Minister
- Mary Bergen-Bish, Coordinator of Religious Formation K-8
- Ruth Brogan, Director of Social Justice
- Christine Chambers, Minister of Social Justice
- Cindy O'Connor, Administrative Assistant, Social Justice
- Marie Thompson, Minister of Social Justice
- Lisa Liedl, Director of Administration
- Mike Bromley, IT/Environmental
- Robert Wilhelm, Maintenance