- Faith Formation Retreat for Catechists, June 25th, Contact Religious Formation Office.
- Rainbows Picnic & Movie - Monday, June 27 at 10:45am Conference Room.
- Young Adult Bible Study - Wednesdays evenings at 7:30pm in Youth Room.
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL: July 11 -15. See Menu tab to register.
- Year of Mercy - See menu tab for all the information on how our Parish is celebrating.
We had a very successful sign up weekend and many more sign ups afterwards. We have a new software system for Managing our Parish Family information including ministries. Please be patient with us while we enter all the data.
Sunday 8:45am and 10:30am 12:15pm
(Nursery available @ 8:45am & 10:30am)
Gluten Free Host now available, see Sacristan prior to Mass.
Reconciliation: Saturday 4:30pm
First Friday Eucharistic Adoration 10:00am to 6:00pm in Chapel
Mon, through Thur: 9:30am - 4pm
Fri: 9:30am - 1pm
Mon. through Thur: 10:00am-12:00pm
Social Ministry Office
Mon-Thurs 10am-2pm, Fri: closed
None at this time
Weekly Bulletin Flyers & Monthly Bulletin Inserts
Deadline for submissions to be considered for the Monthly Insert are due one week prior to the first Saturday of each month. Submissions should be sent to Joanne at email@example.com.
- Rev. Daniel Malingumu, Pastor
- Christine Medlin, Pastoral Council Chairman
- Deacon Gary Harmeyer, Deacon
- Deacon Tom McFeely, Deacon
- Diane Nestor, Minister of Music
- Joanne Webb, Parish Secretary
- Janet Jones, Director of Religious Education
- Kathy Ahearn, Administrative Assistant, Religious Ed
- Barbara Wiley, Coordinator of RCIA
- Travis Hayes, Youth and Young Adult Minister
- Mary Bergen-Bish, Coordinator of Religious Formation K-8
- Ruth Brogan, Director of Social Justice
- Christine Chambers, Minister of Social Justice
- Cindy O'Connor, Administrative Assistant, Social Justice
- Marie Thompson, Minister of Social Justice
- Lisa Liedl, Director of Administration
- Mike Bromley, IT/Environmental
- Robert Wilhelm, Maintenance