Sunday 8:45am and 10:30am 12:15pm
(Nursery available @ 8:45am & 10:30am)
Gluten Free Host now available, see Sacristan prior to Mass.
Reconciliation: Saturday 4:30pm
First Friday Eucharistic Adoration 10:00am to 6:00pm in Chapel
Ascension Youth, Let Your Voice be Heard!
The Vatican has released an online questionnaire to better understand the lives, attitudes and concerns of 16 to 29 year olds around the world, in preparation for the Synod of Bishops on Youth in 2018. For more information click here.
Mon, through Thur: 9:30am - 4pm
Fri: 9:30am - 1pm
Food Pantry: Located in back of church
Mon. through Fri: 10:00am-12:00pm
Social Ministry Office and Food Pantry is located in the back of church, building with blue awning. Financial Assistance by appointment only. Call: 495-1886, 414. Food Pantry open Mon - Fri 10am to noon.
- Rev. Daniel Malingumu, Pastor
- Dale Minich, Pastoral Council Chairman
- Deacon Gary Harmeyer, Deacon
- Deacon Tom McFeely, Deacon
- Diane Nestor, Minister of Music
- Joanne Webb, Parish Secretary
- Janet Jones, Director of Religious Education
- Kathy Ahearn, Administrative Assistant, Religious Ed
- Travis Hayes, Youth and Young Adult Minister
- Mary Bergen-Bish, Coordinator of Religious Formation K-8
- Ruth Brogan, Director of Social Justice
- Christine Chambers, Minister of Social Justice
- Cindy O'Connor, Administrative Assistant, Social Justice
- Marie Thompson, Minister of Social Justice
- Lisa Liedl, Director of Administration
- Mike Bromley, IT/Environmental
Weekly Bulletin Flyers & Monthly Bulletin Inserts
Bulletin submissions should be sent to Joanne at email@example.com. Deadlines for consideration for weekly bulletin information and flyer inserts are Friday 10am a week prior to the bulletin date (ie bulletin date May 13/14, submission must be received by Friday May 5, 2017. Deadline for submissions to be considered for the Monthly Insert are due one week prior to the first Saturday of each month.
- Grades K-8 Religious Formation Registration has begun! Contact the Rel. Ed Office.
- YOA - Youth of Ascension for High School youth, first session is September 10 at 6:00pm, contact Rel. Ed Office.
- Discovering Christ begins Sunday, September 17 at 5:00pm. To register call the Rel. Ed Office.
- Children's Liturgy of the Word resumes September 17 at 8:45am and 10:30am Masses.
- Knights of Columbus/Ladies Auxiliary Membership Drive September 16/17
- Infant Baptism Preparation Session, September 14 at 7:00pm, contact Kathy Ahearn in Rel Ed. Office.
- November 4 and 5, 2017 Craft show -- Click Here for Crafter application
- December 2, 2017 Craft Show - Click here for Crafter Application